I just finished an advance copy of “The Tao of Badass: Everything You Have To Know To Be A Complete Badass With Women” by Joshua Pellicer. For those of you who don’t know or somehow haven’t heard the buzz, The Tao of Badass is a brand new system that makes a high-promise: To teach men of any skill level how to be the badass that women love.
Now, don’t get me wrong – this isn’t a system about machismo or posturing as some might take from the title or description. What this system does is show men how to do all of the essential “moves” in the seduction game without any of it being weird, creepy or manipulative like a lot of the earlier systems.
This book is not for everyone though and I will explain why in a bit. However, first let me talk about what I liked about this book.
First, I think this book is the best book I’ve seen so far in explaining the most powerful ways to seduce women in a way that is not only simple enough for a 5-year-old child to understand it, but also in a way that gets those foundations to stick. I can’t tell you how many books and courses I went through where I would try something that sounded great in the book, but absolutely SUCKED in the real world. This system explains everything in a way that is easy to see yourself doing it.
Another strength of this course is that the author’s tone is positive and easy to relate to. Unlike several other teachers of seduction systems, you can tell that he doesn’t look at women as soulless objects and he doesn’t hate women. In fact, you can tell that he’s an all around caring guy and it comes across throughout the entire product.
I make a point of mentioning that because as I was learning “game”, I never wanted to have to be an asshole just to get women. I was happy to take a longer road to figure out how to pick-up hot women without acting like a dick… I wish this book had come out eight years ago.
Anyway, here are some of the reasons why I thought this system was great:
- It looks at game as a whole and sets all the essential foundations in a way that sticks.
- It teaches you how to have the power, not imitate it
- It gives you the magic keys that unlock your ability to make the “perfect moves” at exactly the right moment
- It teaches you the inner game that creates great outer game
- It clearly explains confidence and how to get it.
- It explains how to take on new beliefs
- It explains the 3 stages you must go through to take on new beliefs and how to take on new beliefs permanently.
- It explains the 4 major personality types of other guys and how to deal with each one so you never get AMOGed.
Now, like I said earlier, this course is not for everyone. Here is who shouldn’t get this course:
- If you are completely unwilling to take any action, no matter how easy or simple, then don’t bother to buy this course. You need to act on the information.
- If you are more focused on talking ABOUT seduction (debating in forums, watching course after course after course, etc.) instead of DOING seduction, don’t bother to get this course.
- If you are already pulling 9s and 10s regularly, at least once a week, then you probably don’t need to get this book. In fact… I would wonder why you are even reading this?
For everyone else, I would give this book an emphatic YES to anyone who asked me if it’s worth buying.
Also, there’s a secret insider bonus from Women Desire You giving away $399.95 dollars worth of Girl Getting Bonus Material when you invest in the Tao of Badass using their link. So if you are thinking about this program you should get it, BUT get it here and get $399.95 worth of stuff FREE as well. Details here:
No related posts.